Sunday 6 July 2014

Part of my Lyme Disease Diet - Healing Broth

I made a healing broth and drank it almost every day.


Here is the recipe:

  • medium pot of filtered water
  • potato with skin on
  • bunch of water cress
  • some shitake mushrooms or other healing mushrooms
  • couple pieces of celery
  • a carrot
  • onion
  • garlic to your taste (I used around 5 cloves each time)
  • Ginger to your taste (I used a quite a lot)
  • sometimes I added a little seaweed
  • astragalus

Boil all ingredients for 15 to 20 minutes. Then take out all the vegetables and discard them so you just have the broth.

  • cut up some cilantro
  • cut up some green onion
  • organic miso

Pour some broth into a cup or bowl and add some organic miso to your liking, a little all natural soya sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and sprinkle with cilantro and green onion.

Potato skin is high in potassium. Water cress is very healing and is used in cancer treatment. Shitake mushrooms are great for the immune system. Celery and carrot are healing vegetables when boiled. Garlic is an antibiotic. Ginger is an anti-inflammatory. Seaweed fights cancer too. Miso has enzymes that are good for fighting cancer.

You may wonder why I'm writing about cancer fighting foods now. It got to the point where I decided Lyme was my cancer. And I decided it needed some cancer treatment. If I didn't kill it, it would kill me.

I read a book called Nature's Cancer-Fighting Foods. I highly recommend it. I still eat very healthy and use this book as a recipe book and just for a book of interesting reading on healthy eating. AND it has some nice green salad dressing recipes. I got it for 10 bucks on Amazon.

Another book I found useful was The PH Miracle.   It explains that disease can not live in a completely alkaline environment and it all made sense to me.
So I decided to try the diet out. I went to the health food store and bought PH strips, bought an alkaline water filter, got all my alkaline foods and I was ready to go. Before I started the diet, I tested my PH and I was highly acidic. Two weeks into the diet I was still highly acidic. So, since I actually never became alkaline on the alkaline diet, I guess that's why I decided to go ALL green, to the extreme. Was I determined? Yes!

If you are interested in reading about how PH effects our body and disease, I do recommend it. It has some good information about exactly how alkaline and acidic certain foods are. And helped me understand the effects of our bodies PH.

Since I've been Lyme free, I have tested myself using PH paper and I've been on the alkaline side each time.

While I was sick, I'm not sure how many books I bought and read, because there were many. These are the two that stand out as most helpful to me.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete