Monday 14 April 2014

Antibiotics #1 - My Regime

Antibiotics
One thing is for sure! I would not have recovered without the help of antibiotics. I took antibiotics for a total of five years.  During that time, every now and then when I felt better, I would try to come off. But usually within a few days I could feel the Lyme coming back. It just wouldn't die. So I remained on antibiotics, usually two or three different ones at a time, just to keep myself functioning like a half normal human being. Even though they  made me feel better, they left me constantly exhausted.
  Finally in my fifth year of taking antibiotics, I realized I needed to do more. I had already been loyally sticking to an anti inflammation diet. No caffeine, sugar, nothing refined. It was hard, but I felt better when I watched what I put in my body. I wasn't sure what I needed to do that would finally kill off this monster. That's when I started to do more research and listening to people who had also been very sick and find out what helped them.  I didn't care if it was cancer or they had a rash, I wanted to know how they killed, or suffocated it because that's what I needed to do the bacteria colonies taking residence in my body. If I didn't find a way, I would be dealing with Lyme for the rest of my life. And it is  debilitating. Mentally, physically, and absolutely every which way, it will take your life away! If I  had never started antibiotics, I believe it would have killed me.

Antibiotics were crucial in starting me back to health. But that's not all that I needed. It was obvious to me, I needed to use more than one method. Lyme has a way of surviving through antibiotics and forming walls around them selves called cysts covered in biofilm, kind of like mucous to shield those little cysts from their destruction. That's why I was always on two antibiotics, to burst their bubbles.

It could be that it is actually a man made bacteria that got into nature during the war. There was a lot and still is experimenting in biological warfare going on with very evil people behind them.
Whatever the case, it is what it is. It's here and it is not just a part of people's imaginations. There are too many cases emerging for it just to be a psychosomatic thing. It would be great if our healthcare workers would get up to speed on all of this, but like I've said before, it's political. So just focus on getting better.

Antibiotics were the most powerful tactic I could get my hands on against them. But they weren't powerful enough to get me Lyme free.

Getting Antibiotics





The easiest way for me to get antibiotics was to go to America, from Canada every six weeks to see a LLMD. LLMD's are hard to find in Canada as the College of physicians  doesn't recognize Lyme like they should and NEED to in Canada. So, if a doctor is treating Lyme in Canada with long term antibiotics, they must be discreet, and expect the College of Physicians scrutiny.
I decided not to deal with it and go to America. The antibiotics are fairly cheap, its the doctor appointments that add up. I didn't care, I just wanted to get better. So, ALL of my money went into my health. This sickness taught me, if you don't have your health, you have nothing. Not even a brain if you have Lyme, that seems to get lost too which is the scariest part.
During the time I was seeking help in US, I was able to fax my drug prescriptions made out in the States by my LLMD to canadadrug.com, and delivered right to my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment