Thursday 19 June 2014

MY Lyme Disease Regime - MY REGIME

This is what I did for 1.5 months

 

I am going to go through these one by one with more specific details in my blog, so this is just a short run down of what I did.


1) took antibiotics ( there was no way around it for me)  I was on Azithromycin  and Sulfatrim.

2) ate all RAW green organic vegetables, tons of organic raw onion and organic garlic, organic green
bananas, organic green pumpkin seeds. It if wasn't green I didn't eat it. This was the HARDEST PART! Everything was raw and organic.

3) slept every night on a Bio-mat at a very high heat

4) took a piping hot bath every night before bed with Epsom salts and made myself stay in it for at least ten minutes.

5) completely stopped drinking coffee, or eating sugar. This was a very strict green diet, I juiced tons of organic vegetables that were green like cucumber, celery, kale, and even garlic!

6) took oil of oregano in a capsul along with my antibiotics, teasal root, holy basil AND garlic pills. I also put drops of Siberian pine nut oil in capsules.

7) drank loads of green veggie juice and water.

8) made a healing broth with shitaki mushrooms, watercress(I took this out before I drank it), ginger, and natural soy sauce. This was very yummy. I chopped cilantro and green onions and put it in after it was In The bowl with a little sesame seed oil for flavour. I drank this everyday.

9) Prayer. I prayed for wisdom, courage and strength. This disease is an extremely scary Goliath that has the power to make you feel hopeless and give up. DON'T!

I set a day in my head where I would be completely ready to start this regime. I planned on staying on it for  two months, but the hunger got to me and I lasted one and a half. For the first month, I felt like I was doing it for nothing because nothing in my body seemed to change, then one day, I felt like a heavy load was lifted off my body,...that's when I believe it died. My body was no longer a worthy host.

I've been off antibiotics for 3 years now. And I feel completely normal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.I was wondering if you had any co infections also.Thank you for sharing.Thank you

    ReplyDelete